Agile, Lean, and Iterative Development: Management Overview
This practical, information-packed seminar summarizes the key research, ideas, and practices of Agile and Iterative development, lean product development, and Scrum, aimed at executive and product-development leadership. This is a high-impact guide for managers and students to Agile or Lean product-development methods: what they are, how they work, how to implement them – and why you should.
Using statistically significant research and Case Studies, noted methods expert Craig Larman presents a convincing case for Agile and Iterative development.Mr. Larman offers a concise, information-packed summary of the key ideas that drive all Agile and Iterative processes, with the details of popular, noteworthy Agile methods: Scrum, Lean Software Development, and others.
What you will learn
- Introduce Agile Methods and Lean Principles
- Analyze outcomes of projects that have used Agile Methods
- Convey the key principles in the new software development game
- Dispel myths and rumors
- Iterative and Evolutionary Methods
- Agile Methods
- Motivation, Evidence, Benefits
- Scrum, XP, and other Methods
- Scaling Agile and Lean Methods
- Lean Thinking
- Practice Tips (Product Management...)
- Frequently Asked Questions