Enterprise Portals Conference
A portal provides an integrated and personalized Web interface to the information, applications and services required by business users to do their jobs.
Many organizations, however, are confused by the plethora of Portal products on the market, and are uncertain about the tasks involved in designing and implementing a Portal.
To help you understand this constantly changing market, this conference looks at designing and building the many different types of Portal applications that are possible, including both internal corporate Portals and e-Business Portals.
This pragmatic and solution-oriented conference provides you with the strategies and practical advice you need to be successful in your Portal projects.
- Building a Portal Platform for Your Business
- Developing the Business Case and Project Plan for a Portal
- Selecting the Right Portal Products
- Portal Taxonomies and Categorization: The Key to Organizing Business Content
- A Content Management Strategy for Your Portal
- Integrating Enterprise and Legacy Applications into a Portal
- Delivering Business Intelligence via a Portal
- The Role of XML and Web Services in Portal Technology
- Implementing Portal Security and Single Sign-On
- Customizing and Personalizing the Portal
- The Move toward Collaborative Portals
- Portal Best Practices and Case Studies