Creating the Real Time Intelligent Enterprise
This new two-day seminar is intended for Business sponsors, Data Warehousing Managers, IT Architects who have built a Data Warehousing system and now need to exploit the Business intelligence (BI) in every day Business operations.
It provides a roadmap and methodology to creating the Real-Time Intelligent Enterprise by using new technologies to monitor Business events in Real-Time, automatically analyse data to produce actionable intelligence and trigger alerts, recommendations and actions as part of the operational Business processes.
- Automated Real-Time closed loop processing
- Real-Time event driven data capture using XML messaging
- On-demand analysis servers
- Rules engines and live recommendations
- BI Web Services
- Guided analysis
- Enterprise alerting
- Dashboards and Scorecards
- Integration of BI Web Services, reports, cubes, models, tools and analytic applications into Portals for personalised Information delivery
- Integrating BI Web Services into Business processes using Business Process Automation