International Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit 2006
Data Warehousing (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) have evolved dramatically over the past few years.
The data integration capabilities of Data Warehousing are now being replicated and applied to data
integration applications throughout the Enterprise.
The experience and Best Practices gained from these Data Integration projects are being captured and re-used through the services of a corporate data integration competency center.
At the same time, BI is no longer used just for strategic and tactical planning and analysis, but also for analyzing and optimizing key daily and intra-day Business operations. As the need for on-demand data and timely Business analysis grows, companies are moving toward capturing operational data in near-Real-Time and embedding BI processes into their Business transaction processes and applications.
This international conference will provide you with the latest information and Best Practices about Data Warehousing and Data Integration.
It will focus specifically on new Data Integration techniques and practices, high performance Data Warehousing, and Real-Time Data Integration and Operational Business Intelligence.
- Data Integration and Data Warehousing State of the Art
- An In-Depth look at Enterprise Information Integration (EII)
- ETL Status Report
- Embedding BI/DW in Business Transactions and Web Services
- Understanding Master Data Management
- Building a Single View of the Customer
- Sorting Out Metadata Chaos
- New Developments in Data Quality Management and Data Profiling
- The Role of Data Warehouse Appliances
- Building Large-Scale Data Warehouses
- The Role of Open Source in BI and Data Warehousing
- Approaches to Creating a Data Integration Competency Center