Enterprise 2.0 Conference:
Cost-Effective Web Solutions for the Enterprise
The use Web technologies in Enterprise systems offers many benefits including faster development, reduced costs and improved usability. There are, however, a vast array of different Web-based solutions available to organizations and choosing the right ones and integrating them into the existing Enterprise environment can be a complex and daunting task. In today’s tough economic climate it is also important to select Web technologies that are both cost effective and fast and easy to implement.
This Conference is designed to help attendees understand the importance and impact of using Web technologies in the Enterprise from both a Business and technology viewpoint. It focuses on how to choose and deploy Web technologies that provide a rapid return on investment and that are easy to implement and use. It also explains the Business benefits that can be obtained from these technologies, and uses real-world customer Case Studies to show how they can be integrated with existing Enterprise systems.
- Knowledge Management 2009
- Putting Enterprise 2.0 to Work: Customer Case Studies
- Database Systems for the Web
- Social Computing Tools for Serious Business Purposes
- Strategies for Designing a Composite Application Framework
- Enterprise Mashups and Lightweight Data Integration
- Ten Golden Rules for Designing an SOA
- Web Development Approaches and Frameworks
- Lessons Learned From 10 Years of RAD Races
- A Guide to Cloud Computing
- Using Web and Social Computing Data for Customer Marketing
- The Extremes of Web Analytics: From Google to BAM